GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICEVersion 1.1 of 4/8/2021
Table of contents
Preamble: Definitions of terms used in the general conditions of service
We will designate by the following:
- « Site » or « Service » : the site Vizzit.com and its local versions (Vizzit.fr, Vizzit.pt, Vizzit.es, Vizzit.it, Vizzit.gr, etc.) as well as all its contents.
- « Editor » or « We » : Vizzit S.A.S, legal or physical person responsible for the editing and content of the Service.
- « User » or « You » : the internet user visiting and using the Service.
Article 1 - Application of the T & Cs
The purpose of these T & Cs is to define the conditions of access to the Site by Users. The Editor reserves the right to amend the T & Cs at any time by publishing a new version of these terms and conditions on the Site. The T & Cs applicable to the User are those in force on the day of their acceptance.
The Site is freely accessible to any User. The purchase of a service, the creation of a member space, or more generally browsing the site supposes the acceptance of all these T & Cs, by the User, who by the same fact acknowledges full knowledge of this.
This acceptance could consist, for example, for the User, of ticking the box corresponding to the sentence of acceptance of these T &Cs, for example the statement « I acknowledge having read and accepted all the terms and conditions of the Site». Ticking this box will be deemed to have the same value as a handwritten signature on behalf of the User.
The User recognises the evidence of the automatic registration systems of the Editor of this Site and, unless he can provide proof to the contrary, he will not contest this proof in the event of litigation.
The acceptance of these T & Cs presupposes on the part of Users that they have the legal capacity necessary to do so. If the User is a minor or does not have this legal capacity, he declares that he has the authorisation of a legal guardian or representative.
Article 2 - Legal notices, personal data and purpose of the Site
Information concerning the collection and processing of personal data (policy and declaration) is provided in this Site's Privacy and Use of Personal Data Policy.
The purpose of this Site is determined as « Real Estate listings Site putting visitors in contact with professional and private sellers ».
The Service is the property of Vizzit - 100 boulevard du Montparnasse - 75014 Paris - France - SAS with a capital of 2,002,000 € - RSC Paris 889 162 483 - Intracommunity VAT N°: FR71889162483
It is specified that the service name: Vizzit, must be mentioned in any correspondence.
Publication director & editorial manager: Benoît Galy, in his capacity as Président of the company Vizzit S.A.S.
Hosting: OVH, SAS with a capital of 10,069,020 € , RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045 , APE code 2620Z , VAT N°: FR 22 424 761 419 , Head Office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Article 3 - Member space
The User registered on the Site (member) has the possibility of accessing it by logging in with their identifiers (e-mail address defined when registering and password) or possibly using systems such as third party connection buttons on social media. The User has full responsibility for protecting the password they have chosen. They are encouraged to use difficult passwords. Should they forget a password, the User has the possibility to generate a new one. This password forms the guarantee for the confidentiality of the information contained in their « my account » space and the User is therefore forbidden to give or communicate it to a third party. Otherwise, the Site Editor cannot be held responsible for unauthorised access to a User's account.
The creation of a personal space is a prerequisite for any use of the service by the User on this Site. To this end, the User will be asked to provide a certain amount of personal information. The User undertakes to supply exact information.
The purpose of data collection is to create a « member account ». If the data contained in the member account section were to disappear following a technical breakdown or a case of force majeure, the Site and its Editor could not be held liable, this information having solely an informative character and no probative value. The pages relating to member accounts are free to be printed by the account holder in question but do not constitute proof, they are only for information intended to ensure efficient management of the service or contributions by the User.
Each User is free to close their account and data on the Site. So no recovery of their data will be possible.
The Editor reserves the exclusive right to delete the account of any User who has contravened these T & Cs (in particular, but without this example being of any exhaustive nature, when the User has knowingly provided incorrect information, when registering and setting up their personal space) or any account that has been inactive for at least a year. The said deletion will not form damages for the excluded User who will be unable to claim any compensation for this fact. This exclusion does not exclude the possibility of the Editor taking legal action against the User, when the facts have justified it.
Article 4 - Site access and availability
The Editor strives to make the Site permanently accessible, subject to maintenance operations on the Site or the servers on which it is hosted. In the event of the Site being impossible to access, due to technical problems or of any other nature, the User will not be able to claim damages and will not be able to claim any compensation.
The Site Editor is only bound by an obligation of means; he cannot be held responsible for a damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, breakdown of the service, or others.
The User expressly agrees to use the Site at their own risk and under their exclusive responsibility.
The Site provides the User with information for reference only, with imperfections, errors, omissions, inaccuracies and other ambivalences that may exist. In any event, Vizzit, S.A.S cannot be held in anyway responsible:
- Any direct or indirect damage, in particular with regard to loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of clientele, of data that may, among other things, result from the use of the Site, or to the contrary of the impossibility of its use
- Of a malfunction, unavailability of access, improper use, improper configuration of the User's computer, or even the use of a browser little used by the User.
Article 5 - Hypertext links
The Site can include hypertext links to other sites.
The User therefore recognises that the Editor cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss, proven or alleged, consecutive to or in connection with the use or the fact of having read the content, advertising, or services available on these external sites or sources. Similarly, the Editor of this Site will not be held responsible if the visit, by the User, to one of these sites, caused them harm.
If, despite the efforts of the Editor, one of the hypertext links on the Site pointed to a site or an internet source whose content was or appeared to be non-compliant with the requirements of French law to a User, the User undetakes to immediately contact the Site director of publication, whose contact details appear in the legal notices of the Site, in order to communicate the address of the third party website pages in question.
Article 6 - Cookies
A « Cookie » can be used to identify the Site User, to personalise their visit to the Site and speed up the display of the Site by saving a data file on their computer. The Site may use « Cookies» mainly for
- Obtain browsing statistics in order to improve the User's experience, and
- Allow access to a member account and content that is not accessible without a connection.
The User acknowledges being informed of this practice and authorises the Site Editor to use it. The Editor undertakes never to communicate the content of these « Cookies » to third parties, other than in the event of legal requisition.
For more details on the policy relating to cookies and their use, you can consult the Privacy and use of personal data policy found on the Site. It allows you to better understand the provisions that we implement in terms of navigating our Service. In particular it informs you of all the cookies present on our Service, their purpose and gives you the steps to follow to configure them.
The User can refuse the use of "Cookies" or configure their browser to be notified before acceptance of « Cookies». To do this, the User will configure their browser:
- Google Chrome : support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Internet Explorer : support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox : support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera : help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Safari : support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
Article 7 - Intellectual property rights
All elements of this Site belong to the Editor or a third party agent, or are used by the Editor on the Site with the authorisation of their owner.
Any representation, reproduction or adaptation of logos, textual, pictographic or video content, without this list being exhaustive, is strictly prohibited and is akin to counterfeiting.
Any User who is found guilty of counterfeiting would see their access to the site deleted without warning or compensation and without this exclusion constituting damages, without reservation of possible legal proceedings against them, by the Editor of this Site or his agent.
This website uses elements (images, photos, content) whose credit goes to: Vizzit S.A.S.
The brand and logos in this website are under copyright by Vizzit Any person who displays, reproduces, imbricates, broadcasts and circulates them will incur the sanctions provided for in articles L.713-2 and arising from the Intellectual property Code.
Article 8 - Responsibility
The Editor is not responsible for Users' publications, their content or their veracity. The Editor can in no way be held responsible for any damage that may occur on the User's computer system and/or for the loss of data resulting from the use of the Site by the User.
The Editor undertakes to constantly update the content of the Site and to provide Users with fair, clear, precise and updated information. In principle the Site is permanently accessible, except during technical maintenance operations and updates of content. The Editer cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the unavailability of the Site or parts of it.
The Site Editor cannot be held responsible due to technical unavailability of the connection, whether due in particular to a case of force majeure, to maintenance, to an update, to a modification of the Site, an intervention by the host, an internal or external strike, a network failure, or even a power cut.
The Editor cannot be held responsible for the non-functioning, being unable to access or malfunctions of the Site attributable to inappropriate equipment, improper configuration or use of the User's computer, malfunctions the services of the Users' access provider, or those of the Internet network.
Article 9 - Notifications and complaints
Any notification or opinion concerning these T & Cs, legal notices or the personal data charter must be made in writing and sent by registered or certified mail, or by email to the address indicated in the legal notices of the Site under l'Article 2 of these T & Cs, specifying the contact details, name and first name of the notifying party, as well as the subject of the notification.
Any complaint related to the use of the Site, Services, the pages of the Site on any social networks or to the T & Cs, legal notices or the personal data charter must be filed within 365 days of the date of origin of the problem causing the complaint, regardless of any law or rule of law to the contrary. In the event that such a claim has not been filed within 365 days, such a claim will forever be unenforceable in court.
It may be possible that there are, throughout the web Site and the Services offered, and in a limited measure, some inaccuracies or errors, or information that does not agree with the T & Cs, the legal notices or the personal data charter. In addition, it is possible that unauthorised modifications are made by a third party on the Site or on related Services (social networks...).
In such a situation, the User has the possibility of contacting the Site Editor by post or email at the addresses indicated in the legal notices of the Site, with if possible a description of the error and the location (URL) , as well as sufficient information to allow him to make contact.
Article 10 - Independence of the clauses
If a provision of the T & Cs is judged illegal, void or for any reason unenforceable, then this provision will be deemed severable from the T & Cs and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The T & Cs replace all previous or contemporary written or oral agreements. They are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by the User themself.
A printed version of the T & Cs and all notices given in electronic form may be requested in legal or administrative proceedings relating to the T & Cs.
Article 11 - Applicable Law
These T & Cs are governed by and subject to French law.
Unless subject to public policy provisions, all disputes which may arise within the execution of these T & Cs, may be brought to the Site Editor with a view to an amical settlement before any legal action.
It is expressly reminded that requests for amicable settlement do not suspend the time limits for bringing legal actions.
Unless otherwise provided for, in the public interest, any legal action relating to the execution of these T & Cs shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the jurisdiction of the place of domicile of the defendant.
Annexe - Vizzit Code of Ethics
- Vizzit is committed to the quality of its website, whose purpose is to connect people who are looking for a property to buy or rent with professionals or portals in charge of the rental or sale of goods, rental or sale in which Vizzit does not take part.
- Within the framework of its global ethics policy, Vizzit has formalized, in this Code of Ethics, the necessary behavior requirements that each user must respect on www.Vizzit.net and its variants per country, or via the applications proposed in stores (iOS, Android)...).
- This code, i its entirety, is an integral part of the general conditions of Vizzit.
- The user must be identifiable and sign up on the Vizzit website under his or her own full, up-to-date, and not partial identity, . Notably, his or her phone number will be verified by SMS.
- It is forbidden for a user to sign up on the website using a fake identity.
- It is forbidden to create fake accounts and multiple accounts on Vizzit.
- It is forbidden to act on the website on behalf of a third party.
- Real estate professionals must identify themselves as such and must not use the tools made available by Vizzit to facilitate contact between individuals ad agencies.
- The user agrees to not furnish false information or mislead another user.
- Users must not have discussions unrelated to the relative subject within the framework of exchanges with another user.
- It is strictly forbidden to commercially advertise or market.
- Users do not have any rights to the privacy data of other users of which they become aware through the use of the platform.
- Users' personal data must be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act and not be used in any way other than for the purposes for which they were collected, i.e., listing management and follow-up on Vizzit.
- It is forbidden to keep users' (of this website) data, in particular in order to propose similar or complementary products.
- It is forbidden for the user to create a database.
- Vizzit puts forth its best efforts, in accordance with the rules of the art, to secure its platform. Regarding the exponential nature of technological and scientific evolution, Vizzit can not guarantee absolute security or absence of breaches. It is forbidden for users to exploit, if applicable, these breaches.
- Site users are prohibited from accessing any prohibited area and agree to not enter or attempt to enter these unauthorised areas.
- Any access to an unauthorised area will be considered a fraudulous act within the meaning of the provisions of the penal code.
- Site users agree to consider all data of which they become aware upon entering such a unauthorised area as confidential data, and agree, as a consequence, to not disclose them.
- It is forbidden for any user to distribute malicious code on or through the platform . The user is prohibited, in particular, from carrying out multi-hopping operations or any operation that results in hindering or distorting the operation of the platform.
- It is forbidden to access or remain, fraudulously, in all or part of the automatic data processing system.
- It is forbidden to delete or modify date contained in the system or to fraudulously introduce data or even to alter the functionning of this system.
- The user must inform Vizzit of any violation that may be noted.
- Vizzit uses techniques relative to the data indexing law.
- If a listing is indexed, Vizzit never displays the property owner's contact information, substantial information that a user can not view on Vizzit.
- If information allowing the identification of a property owner is found in the description field of a listing, the user agrees to inform Vizzit so that the company can remove these references as soon as possible.
- If a user of Vizzit is interested in a listing, he or she agrees to use the services of the company that published the listing to rent or buy the property.
- In the particular case, if the company publishing the listing is an internet portal, the user that wishes to follow up on this listing agrees to go to the portal to contact the seller via the link provided in the listing.
- In the particular case, if the company publishing the listing is a real estate agency or similar, the user that wishes to follow up on this listing agrees, as soon as he or she enters into contact with this agency, to use this agency's services in accordance with the law for the continuation of its real estate sollicitation concerning this property.
- Any violation of this Code of ethics constitutes a fault of any person using les Vizzit website.
- The non-respect of the provisions of this Code of Ethics will be sanctioned as the non-respect of the provisions of the general conditions of this internet website. These sanctions can lead to the immediate suppression of the user's rights to access the internet website, and his or her account.